Friday, November 13, 2015

About Me, Hanna



Hi I'm Hanna I'm a 11 year old girl and I love to travel. Just a heads up though I'm a little crazy. I enjoy travel that includes water as in oceans, lakes, rivers and waterfalls. I also enjoy travel with animals in it mostly cute animals. I'm a picky eater but I love Italian food. Just to let you know I call my brother Henry Heno (Long story with that name). I live on the Selva Negra ecolodge with is amazing in my view.We used to live in upstate New York but we move here around five years ago. My favorite place in Nicaragua to visit is Jinotega because of the AWESOME canopy tour. I am also in the girl scouts and we will write about some of the trips we do with them. Like going volcano boarding the weekend (super excited).I'm also home schooled by my parents. We have tutors sometimes but currently we don't have one.



3 comments: